Gastroenterologist serving the South Side of Chicago, IL
A Gastroenterologist is a physician of internal medicine who specializes in diagnosing, treating, and preventing diseases of the digestive system. A gastroenterologist is concerned with the normal function of the digestive system; making sure that it is working properly to dispose of bodily waste.
Dr. Darrien Gaston, M.D. FACP, FACG
Gastroenterologist in Chicago, ILMetropolitan Gastroenterology Consultants
- Years in Practice: 25
- High School: St. Ignatius College Prep, 1976
- College: Northwestern University, 1980
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine, 1984
- Residency: St. Joseph Hospital, Chicago, IL, 1988
- Fellowship: Cook County Hospital, Chicago, IL, Gastroenterology 1990
- Philosophy of Care: I listen to my patients and address their concerns.
- Dr. Gaston is a Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology
- Dr. Gaston is Board Certified in Gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Dr. Gaston is also a member of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Dr. Gaston is also a Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- Dr. Gaston is a member of the Association for Bariatric Endoscopy